VideoGameFans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you ever feel like you will regret all the time you spent playing video games?

+11
Scott Mastro
ZiekTheKhajiit
FuckingCommander
NoOneKnowsMe
Sir Charles
Lion9031
Jhonhathan B. Williams
TheKillingestOfCorvettes
deep blue
Mister Mushroom
retard
15 posters

Go down

Do you ever feel like you will regret all the time you spent playing video games? Empty Do you ever feel like you will regret all the time you spent playing video games?

Post by retard Wed May 15, 2013 6:12 pm

i don't cause #yolo
retard
retard

http://www.yourgay.com

Back to top Go down

Do you ever feel like you will regret all the time you spent playing video games? Empty Re: Do you ever feel like you will regret all the time you spent playing video games?

Post by Mister Mushroom Wed May 15, 2013 6:16 pm

Yes I do, sometimes.
Mister Mushroom
Mister Mushroom
Admin

https://videogamefans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do you ever feel like you will regret all the time you spent playing video games? Empty Re: Do you ever feel like you will regret all the time you spent playing video games?

Post by deep blue Thu May 16, 2013 11:26 am

nope never
deep blue
deep blue

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKillingestOfCorvettes Thu May 16, 2013 9:22 pm

It's a lot better use of time than the typical activities of my peers. Here I am, playing Fallout and scoring high on my ACT, while they aren't doing so hot
TheKillingestOfCorvettes
TheKillingestOfCorvettes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhonhathan B. Williams Thu May 16, 2013 9:44 pm

I have Ds becawz of it
Jhonhathan B. Williams
Jhonhathan B. Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Lion9031 Thu May 16, 2013 11:21 pm

"Why am I not studying?"
Lion9031
Lion9031

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Charles Fri May 17, 2013 11:09 pm

no
Sir Charles
Sir Charles

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneKnowsMe Fri May 17, 2013 11:35 pm

Sir Charles wrote:no
i see you
have
played warframe
NoOneKnowsMe
NoOneKnowsMe

Back to top Go down

Post by FuckingCommander Sat May 18, 2013 4:44 am

I have wasted thousands hours of my life staring at a small screen, do i need to say more?
FuckingCommander
FuckingCommander

Back to top Go down

Post by ZiekTheKhajiit Mon May 20, 2013 6:36 pm

To be honest, I regret the time I spent exercising a couple years ago.
I'm pretty sure I won't regret all the time I've spent gaming.
ZiekTheKhajiit
ZiekTheKhajiit

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Mastro Mon May 20, 2013 10:21 pm

I blame my Video Games addiction on Diabetes. If Hitler didn't invent Diabetes, the Mongols would've taken over North America and the White Slaves would be free from their Eskimo owners, who owned 75% of the world and Mars, then I wouldn't have diabetes.
Scott Mastro
Scott Mastro

Back to top Go down

Post by Balrog Mon May 20, 2013 10:34 pm

I regret nothing.

Except buying Minecraft, because it was just mediocre.
Balrog
Balrog

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Mastro Tue May 21, 2013 10:01 pm

Balrog wrote:I regret nothing.

Except buying Minecraft, because it was just mediocre.
Lol Minecraft for life
Scott Mastro
Scott Mastro

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkestStoryline Wed May 22, 2013 2:03 am

No not really.
DarkestStoryline
DarkestStoryline

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Mastro Mon May 27, 2013 2:40 pm

What if aliens,
Scott Mastro
Scott Mastro

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Wins Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Why should I regret something I enjoy so much?
Jon Wins
Jon Wins

Back to top Go down

Post by Hansky Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:28 pm

Why should I regret something I enjoy so much? x2
Hansky
Hansky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down